Monday, February 6, 2017

January Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Ciaté London GELOLOGY Top Coat: I've never used a gel polish before, so I can't really say if this works any better or worse than any other gel polishes, but this seemed to be okay. It took a really long time to dry, but it left my nails looking nice and shiny. By the fourth day, my nail polish had started chipping some, so I guess I would just say this was okay. Not great longevity, but better than some other top coats I've used.
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Paradise Blush: I liked this shade of blush. I thought the color was nice, although maybe too warm for my skin tone (my skin is a little paler than in this picture). It stayed put all day and wasn't too shimmery. So overall not too bad.
NOTE Fragrances  Pink Peony Eau de Parfum: I didn't care for this scent. It doesn't smell anything like a peony, or even anything remotely floral for that matter. It smells more like the cherry cough syrup you take as a kid than anything else. Not for me.
theBalm Cosmetics Bahama Mama: First off, I really don't like the packaging; it's pretty trashy looking in my opinion. The sample is so tiny (I obviously took a close up, but the sample is about the size of a dime.) it's really hard to actually get any on a brush to use. The powder does not blend very well either, which leaves streaky marks on your face. As a bronzer, it seems to be too matte, so it looked funny. I've been using it as a brow filler, so I did find a use for it.
Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Desert Sunset #02Since it's loose powder, I found it to be way too messy. Even though I was being very careful with it, it still got all over. The powder is also way too shimmery and glittery for my liking. 
Overall, just an okay bag for me. Not really any stand out products or anything. Just a couple that were okay, and a couple of duds. 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment