Monday, July 24, 2017

Currently

Working on - I've been working on the blog itself lately. I've got several posts scheduled and I've been working on a bunch of posts as well! I also added a shop feature over on the sidebar, and I just need to update my about me page then I should be done for a little while!


Looking forward to - Going to Washington next month. I always look forward to seeing my grandparents, and I'm really looking forward to some cooler temperatures! 

Watching - I've been watching America's Got Talent, Dateline, and Broadchurch.

Reading - I just started Every Deadly Kiss by Steven James.

Trying - To find some different dinner recipes. I'm kind of tired of my usual recipes. I made some chicken, black bean, and corn quesadillas last night for dinner and they turned out pretty good!

Needing - To finish up the scrapbook I've been working on. I actually got two pages done this weekend! Which is a lot for me lately. I haven't really done much on it in quite a while.  

Wishing - Summer was over. Or at least the hot weather part of it! 9:00 here and it's still over 90°! It's just so annoying when it's too hot to do anything.

What have you been up to lately? 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment