Monday, July 17, 2017

June Ipsy Glam Bag Review


I liked the back of the bag more than the front!
Delectable by Cake Beauty Coconut & Cream Triple Moisture Body Lotion: I'm not really a fan of coconut, so I like that this does not have a really strong coconut scent. The lotion is pretty moisturizing and not too greasy. Overall an okay product.

(Just FYI, I really am not that picky about scents, but for some reason Ipsy just seems to send me the few scents that I don't like!)
Beauty For Real I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner in Chocolate Fix: I didn't care for this eyeliner. I typically use black liner, and I just felt the brown looked odd. The liner is very smooth and is easy to apply, but it also comes off very easily and I can't see it lasting throughout the day.
theBalm Cosmetics Balm Springs Blush: I quite liked this blush! It's not too dark, not too light, and has just the perfect amount of color! I have pretty fair skin, and have had trouble finding blush that looks right on me, and this is by far my favorite. 

I probably wouldn't recommend this if you have more of a medium skin tone as I don't think this would really show up.
DOUCCE Maxlash Volumizer Mascara: This mascara is okay. I thought the brush was too big and bushy. It made it hard to get close to the lash root. The formula itself was fine, it wasn't flakey or anything. But overall it didn't really do anything for me.
Luna By Luna Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Jace: I'm not really a fan of pink shades for eyeshadow. And I didn't care for how this looked on me. Also, the container came broken so that was a little disappointing.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment