Friday, October 6, 2017

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. This week has been all about getting stuff done! I've had some things on my to-do list for so long and I finally just tackled them all. Well, almost all of them. (I've got one left I'm still working on.) But it's so nice to finally cross some things off!

2. I picked these up at Trader Joe's last week and they are so good! I've had the mini peanut butter cups which are really good, but these are great too! I think I actually like the bigger ones better. Which is odd because I typically like the mini version of anything the best.
3. I ordered this nail polish from Sephora back in January (it was on clearance) and they've since stopped carrying the brand (but I found it on Amazon if you're interested.) and I'm really liking the color. I typically gravitate toward darker nail colors for some reason and this is a great dark cranberry color which is perfect for fall.
4. Since it's fall and it's gotten a little cooler, I decided to make some soup! I made my first batch of minestrone soup with rosemary and olive oil focaccia for dinner earlier this week and it was so good! What's your favorite kind of soup?
5. In case you missed it, earlier this week I shared a currently post! I just shared a few things that I've been up to lately!

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. Love that color nail polish! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about soup season! Yours looks awesome! And #1 makes me so sad not to have a TJ's anywhere nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail polish is so pretty! I think I remember when Sephora introduced Formula X and it wasn't that long ago. I had no idea they didn't sell it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm not typically a fan of bright red polish, but for some reason I really like some of the darker reds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soup is just so easy and I like that I can make a big batch and eat it for a few nights in a row or just freeze some. Definitely makes it easy! That's too bad! This is the first time I've lived by a TJ's and I don't know that I could not live by one again haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I never go into Sephora so I was surprised when I went to look it up that it wasn't listed on their site anymore. Every time I find something I like there they quit selling it!

    ReplyDelete