Friday, October 20, 2017

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. We did end up going to the air show last Sunday and it ended up being pretty fun! We got to see the Canadian Snowbirds as well as the USAF Thunderbirds! I have quite a few pictures from the show that I'll be posting soon!
2. I've gotten a good start on my Christmas shopping this week and I've already gotten several gifts! I usually try to be done by the beginning of December that way I don't have to think about it anymore. And I also hate shopping when it's really busy, so I try to avoid the crowds as much as I can! And I just really enjoy giving gifts to my family! 

3. I don't really know of any great places to get pictures of the fall colors, but I've really been enjoying this tree in our backyard! Well, not technically our yard, but close enough! It's even prettier in person! 
4. The weather has been ridiculous the last couple of weeks. We went from freezing in the mornings and having to scrap ice off the windshields to what ended up being 77° yesterday!
5. My sister and I started re-watching Stranger Things last night in preparation for season 2 starting next Friday! Is anyone else excited about it?
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. I STILL need to watch season 1 of Stranger Things, but I guess I have a week now. I can do it!! It looks great though.

    Glad you had fun at the air show. I remember going to one when I was younger.

    Good for you on getting some Christmas shopping done. I think I'll be doing most of mine in November (fingers crossed) and there will be some good Cyber deals too, so that's nice.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    stopping in from High Five for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your neighbors evil geniuses? Getting all of the red leaves to fall on your side of the fence is impressive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, it is too soon for ice on the windshield!! Our weather here has been crazy the other way--until this week, it had been consistently in the 70s and 80s still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess so! Haha! The leaves are almost all gone now and I'm pretty sure 90% of them are on our side of the fence. Fortunately for me I'm not the one who has to deal with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, right? That's crazy! I am ready for cooler weather, but not ice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should watch it! I'm not really one for sci-fi, (it really depends on the show. It has to have a good plot line.) but Stranger Things is just so good!
    It feels so nice to get Christmas shopping done early. I like being able to just enjoy December without worrying about fighting to crowds to do your shopping!

    ReplyDelete