Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Currently

Working on - I'm finally working on my scrapbook from the trip my brother and I took to San Francisco back in 2014! I've been wanting to work on it for a while, and I finally got caught up on some other stuff and have had the time to do it. It was such a fun, yet short trip and it's been nice to see all those pictures again! I really hope to get back to San Francisco one of these days!

Watching - Lots of shows! Most of our fall shows have started up again, so that has been nice! We're watching: Dateline, The X Factor UK, The Voice, Shark Tank, Designated Survivor, and we're looking forward to Madam Secretary starting on Sunday. 

My sister and I started watching the new show The Brave, and so far it's pretty good. I also watched the first episode of SEAL Team and it's okay. I'll have to give that one another episode or two to see if it gets better. Have you watched any new shows? Or enjoying any that are back on?

Reading - I just finished The Lying Game by Ruth Ware. (It was terrible. Don't waste your time. Seriously. Don't.) as well as The Lost Girl of Astor Street which was pretty good. I also just started rereading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.

Buying - I've gotten several new clothing items lately, so I'm thinking I might put together a clothing haul post. 

Needing -  Try to figure out some new blog posts. I haven't really done anything and just don't have much to talk about right now. So it's not that I don't want to blog, it's just hard coming up with content sometimes! Is there anything you all would like to see?

Have you been up to anything fun or interesting lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. I only have a couple of shows that I must watch - NCIS and Scorpion. It's so nice to have those back! And I'd love to see your clothing haul. Sometimes, I just don't have anything to post. Over he'll the years, I've learned that's okay and better than just putting stuff out there to post for posting's sake! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good advice. I've had to realize that it's better to just not post anything than to post a not-so-great post just to get something out there.

    ReplyDelete