Friday, January 5, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello! It's been a few weeks since I've done a Five for Friday!
Today I'm linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. We had a pretty nice Christmas. It was quiet with just my parents, brother, sister, and myself. We got snow two days before Christmas so it was really nice to have a white Christmas! I don't know what it is about snow but it just makes Christmas more magical! We all got some really nice gifts and we really enjoyed our time together!

2. We didn't do anything for New Years. I don't know, I have never really cared too much about New Years. Did you do anything fun?

3. I did get a pretty nice picture of the first full moon on New Years Day!
4. Also the Target beauty boxes came out this week. They had a Best of UK box that featured some of the best beauty brands from the UK, so I thought I would give that a try! All the products are valued at way more than $7, so it was a pretty good buy! And they're all products that I would actually use. 
5. And lastly, if you're looking for a good laugh, this news article is pretty funny! Oregon is one of only two states (New Jersey being the other state) in the US where you are not allowed to pump your own gas. A new law is permitting people in rural areas to now pump their own gas and people in Oregon were freaking out about it. The comments they've taken screen shots of are pretty hilarious!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Check back on Monday for a new post!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. I have to check out the Tareget beauty box- I did not know they had one! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're pretty great! The nice thing about them is that they are not a subscription, so you can buy one if you like it or skip a month if it's not something you are interested in. They usually come out the first Monday of the month and range in price from $5 - $10. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete