Friday, May 4, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. We were at Costco last week and they had strawberries! While they  didn't have the greatest flavor, (obviously they aren't quite in season yet!) they were still pretty good!

While I am not a fan of summertime, I am looking forward to lots of fresh berries!

2. Another thing I came across while at Costco was these hummus cups. I like hummus, but it's really hard to find good hummus. And this is really good!
3. Tomorrow will be exciting because my brother is going to be graduating from college! After 5 long years (including a school year in France) he will be graduating with a degree in international business, plus minors in French, German, and finance. He's worked really hard and I know he is going to be glad to finally be done! He's worked all of those years too, and also taken summer classes. And this year he's had school, work, and also an internship twice a week that's kept him quite busy!

4. He wanted a yellow cake with cream cheese frosting, so I'm going to give this cake recipe a try today.

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. I need those hummus cups in my life! And I was just thinking about berries yesterday - tis the season! I think I'm going to try one of those pick your own berry farms this year - is there one of those near you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is a lot of minors! It does sound like five long years haha! And those lilacs are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try them! It was only $6.50 for a box, so they were pretty inexpensive! There aren't any pick your own berry farms near me unfortunately. Where I grew up in Washington was the berry capital of the US (at least it was at the time) so we picked berries all summer long! It's really disappointing not having any around now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? He's a bit of an overachiever haha. The French minor was pretty easy for him as he already was fluent in French before college, so he just tested into the highest level right away and only needed to take a couple classes for it. They are! I only wish the lilacs would last longer. They're already almost gone.

    ReplyDelete