Friday, May 11, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. So last Saturday was my brother's graduation. The ceremony was good although I missed getting a picture of my brother being handed his diploma. They were ushering everyone through the line so quickly that by the time they read his name he had already grabbed his diploma and gone! And since everyone is dressed the same it was really hard to tell who was who!

Anyways, we met up with a few of his friends afterwards and we took a bunch of pictures before we went out for a nice lunch.
2. My brother decided the day before graduation that he wanted to have a barbecue on graduation day. So I had to run to the store and pick up some things. But the cake I made turned out SO good! (I used this recipe.)
3. Now this weekend we get to see my sister graduate! She's getting her AA and graduating with a double major in political science and criminal justice. She's also graduating summa cum laude! She's worked really hard and is happy to finally be done with the seemingly endless homework!

4. I found these Red Vines while at the grocery store yesterday and they are so good! They use all natural ingredients (like actual sugar and radish juice for the dye) and they taste like the regular Red Vines! 
5. In case you missed it, earlier this week I shared about our day in Washington DC! You can see part 1 here and Part 2 here!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. The cake looks delicious. I love the dress you wore to your brother's graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first graduation pic is so cool-looking! Everyone posting about graduation right now is really taking me back, haha! Congrats to your sister and brother! That cake you made looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I need to keep an eye out for those red vines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really delicious! I was thinking that since it was just a yellow cake it was going to be kind of boring, but it was actually really good! Thanks! It's from H&M! I'm a sucker for polka dotted clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is! They shot off some streamers and had a bunch of confetti raining down which made it look pretty cool! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should! I found them at Fred Meyer (which I believe is Kroger where you are.) They are really good!

    ReplyDelete