Monday, May 14, 2018

April Ipsy Glam Bag Review

LABORATOIRES FILORGA Meso-Mask Smoothing Radiance Mask: I liked this mask. The formula was a bit different than other masks I have used as it was kind of creamy feeling, but it was not drying or anything. It left my skin feeling really soft and smooth and my face just felt really nice after using it.
PURLISSE BEAUTY Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub: I really liked this! I have made my own sugar scrubs in the past and like them, so this was nice to get. It's super moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. My only complaint is that the sample wasn't big enough!
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm: I did not like the color of this. It was way too brown looking and just really ugly. Definitely a disappointment.
MANNA KADAR COSMETICS Eye Candy Priming Shadow Stick in S’more: The color of this was a bit dark for my liking, and it doesn't have very good staying power. It smears and creases and is easy to just wipe off. It just really doesn't last long at all. 
STEVE LAURANT BEAUTY Blush in Rosé All Day: I received this in Rosé All Day: I liked this blush. The pink shade was just right for me as it has a cool undertone. I was afraid it was going to be a really bold pink, but it's easy to apply subtly or do more of a bolder blush if that is something you like. Overall I liked it. 
Overall this was a pretty nice bag. I really liked 3/5 products, with the eyeshadow stick being my least liked. I did like the other colors available in the lip cream, but unfortunately I ended up with the worst color. Overall not a bad bag.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. The bag itself is so beautiful for Spring! The sugar scrub sounds lovely. Sorry to hear about the eyeshadow stick. I like to use them as an eyeliner and then layer a brown powder eyeshadow on top! It gives a really pretty, sultry look and helps it last longer. Maybe that helps? xx

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I really liked it too! I used to make sugar scrubs all the time, but I haven't for a while so it was nice to get one in my bag! That's a good idea with the shadow stick! I'll have to give that a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete