Monday, October 15, 2018

Currently

This is my 400th blog post!

Working on - Getting ready to paint my bedroom. I am doing the trim first then I'll be painting the walls. You can see a little bit of what we've done here.

Needing - To do clean up my room a bit so I can start painting. I am going to have to move my furniture and stuff away from the walls so I can start taping. I am really not looking forward to that!

Watching - Lots of shows! Madam Secretary, Shark Tank, Dateline, and The Voice. My sister and I started Doctor Who again and so far so good! We also have been watching that new show Manifest and so far it's interesting. It just seemed like a show that would either be really interesting or really lame. I also am thinking about trying The Rookie.

Reading - I'm reading Royally in Trouble by Jenny B Jones and so far I'm enjoying it!

Looking forward to - Cooler temperatures! The weather is finally cooling down here and I'm hoping to start seeing some fall colors. Apparently fall doesn't really start until the end of October, so it's about time!

Trying - To finish up some blog posts. I always have blog posts I'm working on! I am good at getting them started and almost done, but then I seem to put off actually finishing them!

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a milestone - 400 posts! The cooler temperatures have arrived where I live. I am happy to be wearing my cozy sweaters and drinking lots of tea! xx

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was really surprised I had written that many posts! There is just something special about a cozy sweater on a cool day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats on hitting 400 blog posts!! You're such a dedicated blogger, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's hard to believe I've written that many!

    ReplyDelete