Monday, October 8, 2018

September Ipsy Glam Bag

MPRINCESS Loose Eyeshadow in Pretty Petal: The color is pretty but I don't really care for loose powder. Fortunately though, this does have a sifter thing on top so you can have some control over how much you use.
LUXIE BEAUTY Harley Quinn Detail Flat Definer 110: I didn't like this brush. It's not my style at all and I really don't have a use for a brush like this.
SMASHBOX COSMETICS Photo Finish Primerizer: Overall I liked this primer. It left my makeup looking good all day long. I just prefer something that is pore minimizing, so that would be my only complaint I guess (which is just as well as it's a bit pricey!). Overall it's a great primer.
HAYADI Weightless Smoothing Cream: This was fine. Nothing too spectacular. I used it on my hair after I showered and it left my hair feeling soft. I haven't tried it on dry hair yet, but I'm interested in seeing if it will do anything for frizz. Overall it's just okay.
TRÈSTIQUE Mini Lip Glaze in English Rose: I really liked this lip glaze. I was a little worried the color was going to be really bold because I thought it was more like a lipstick, but it's actually more like a lip balm. It's just a really pretty color and one I can actually see myself getting some use out of! 
Overall this was just an okay bag. There weren't really any standout products. The lip glaze was probably my favorite item, with the primer being a second. Everything else I didn't really care for. 

Anyways, my October bag looks to be much better!

I'm curious though, do you subscribe to any beauty boxes/bags? What are your thoughts on them?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment