Friday, June 25, 2021

Friday Favorites

Hello and welcome to my Friday Favorites! Today I am linking up with Andrea!

1. I picked up these pretty flowers at Trader Joe's for June. 
2. We went up to visit my brother and celebrate his birthday a couple of weeks ago, and in addition to the birthday cake I made for him, I also made French macarons!

More specifically, I made baby Yoda macarons.
I didn't have the exact coloring one of the recipes recommended, but I just mixed a few colors together that I did have and I think I got it pretty darn close! 

They turned out perfectly and my family was very excited about them!
3. After visiting with my brother and sister my mom and I decided to visit old town Occoquan, VA. My sister had been there and said it was a neat little town, so my mom and I spent the morning walking around and exploring the area.
4. While we were in Occoquan we stopped by this really cute paper goods store, Hitchcock Paper Co. (They have an online store you can order from which I definitely recommend! They have tons of great gift items and you can't go wrong with supporting a small business!) My sister came across it last year and bought a bunch of Christmas presents there, and she thought my mom and I would really like it. And we did! My mom bought several puzzles and I bought this nice picture! I got a frame from Ikea and I really like how it looks!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. Your macarons turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat little town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I was really pleased with how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a neat little town. I'm glad I got the chance to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really were! I always look forward to picking out a new bouquet from Trader Joe's each month!

    ReplyDelete