Monday, February 21, 2022

A Year of Flowers - 2021

In 2020 I kind of made a goal to buy a bouquet of flowers each month. I really enjoy how bright and cheery flowers are and it gave me something fun to look forward to buying each month. 

Most of these are just the $6.99 bouquets from Trader Joe's, with, I think, one being a $5 bouquet from Wegman's. So overall they're very inexpensive but sure make a big difference in brightening up the kitchen!

Do you enjoy buying flowers?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers! I bought some on the 11th that are still going strong on our kitchen table. I did have to pick out a few dying flowers here and there but mostly it's still a very full bouquet. Such a wonderful pick me up that always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's great your flowers lasted a while! Sometimes I buy them and they barely last a week and other times they'll last almost a month!

    ReplyDelete