Wednesday, January 20, 2021

A Year of Flowers - 2020

One of the things I wanted to do in 2020 was buy a bouquet of flowers each month. I really enjoy having flowers around the house, but previous to 2020, didn't buy them very often. 

I just find flowers to be so bright and cheery, especially against our neutral colored counter top! They are also fairly inexpensive. These were all purchased at Trader Joe's for $6.99. With the exception of my January bouquet which was $3.99 and my December flowers which were a gift for my birthday.

It's something I looked forward to each month and something I want to continue in 2021!
Did you do anything new for 2020 or start something new for 2021?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I just grabbed two mini bouquets from Aldi ($3.99) a piece and they are such a joy to see every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such very sweet flowers. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful little pick me up each month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly is! It's fun going to the store and picking out just the right bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It's amazing how much of a mood booster flowers can be!

    ReplyDelete