Monday, February 14, 2022

Top 10 Most Read Blog Posts of 2021

Today I thought I would share my most read blog posts from the past year! I know I say this every year, but I am always surprised at which posts were the most read as it usually isn't posts I would expect. But this year it looks like shopping, book reviews, and photography/travel type posts were the most viewed. 

Granted, I didn't post as much this last year so that is basically the main three topics my posting revolved around, but I'm glad at least a few people seem to enjoy reading them too!

So for this roundup I skipped Five for Friday/Friday Favorites posts (since those are linkups and always tend to get the most pageviews.) and any Year in Review posts from 2020.




What kinds of posts do you enjoy reading? Is there anything you would like to see more of? Do you have any post suggestions? Let me know! I'm always up for ideas!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. These are three of my favorite types of posts to read! I love a good book and I love traveling vicariously through other bloggers (not as much as actually travelling myself but I know I can't do that as often as I'd like!). Who doesn't enjoy finding some new fashion finds?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to know! Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete