Monday, October 16, 2023

Currently

Watching - So many shows have started again! Dateline, Shark Tank, The Amazing Race, Lego Masters, and The Great British Baking Show.

Reading - I just finished One Last Kill by Robert Dugoni and it was really good! I did figure out who the killer was about halfway through but I still really enjoyed the book. 

Buying - I've purchased a few things lately! I bought severa items from Old Navy during their recent sale. (Although I'll probably end up returning at least half of it. Hopefully most of it will work!) I've also ordered some coffee from Peet's, and some joggers from Target.

Trying - Fried rice! I've for some reason never had/made fried rice before (just never thought about it for some reason even though it's exactly the kind of thing I would like) but I found a recipe on Instagram and gave it a try and I ended up really liking it!

Needing - To find a hike to go on. Now that the weather has finally cooled down some and the leaves are starting to change color it's time to go on a hike! I just need to narrow down which one we want to do.

Eating - Chocolate cake. I tried a new chocolate cake recipe yesterday and am looking forward to eating that later today! I still need to frost and assemble the cake, but I tried some of the extra pieces I had (I made 6-in round cakes so I had some leftover batter that I made and froze.) and it tasted so good! 

Working on - Always scrapbooking! I really am almost caught up this time. I want to get caught up on the current album, then I have a December Daily album (FROM 2 YEARS AGO.) I want to get done so I can share in December. And once I get THAT done I need to work on my Europe album from when we went to Europe back in 2015...So I guess I still have a lot to do! 

So what have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment