Monday, October 9, 2023

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Part 2


Finally getting around to sharing Part 2 of our visit to Roozengaarde tulip farm from when we were in Washington this past May. 

Since we didn't arrive at the farm until later in the afternoon I was a little concerned about the lighting but it ended up being better than I expected. It was a bright sunny day but the sun was already starting to go down so I didn't have any harsh overhead sunlight which was nice. Usually we are there during the morning so I have noon-day sun to contend with! 

Anyways, we all really enjoyed our visit. Everything was at peak bloom and it was just so beautiful! I easily could have stayed for a few more hours but we had a few stops to make on the way back plus the 3 hour drive to my grandparents house so we weren't able to stay for too long as I would have liked. Regardless, I'm really glad we were able to go! 
Which flowers are your favorite?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment