Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Exciting news!

We are going to Europe! We are SO excited! This is our first trip to Europe and it is something we have been dreaming about for a very long time! My mom and I have been spending a lot of time planning everything and making all the arrangements (which is a very time consuming process!) but I think we have it all figured out now! We will be in London, then traveling all over France, then on to Heidelberg and Frankfurt in Germany.

As most of you know, my brother has been in France going to school for the past year and we figured this would be a great time for the rest of the family to go over there and visit. 

We have so much fun stuff planned and I am really looking forward to taking tons of pictures and exploring! I am also planning on sharing about traveling as a family of five since there really isn't a lot of info out there on families traveling to Europe! It seems as though everyone travels as a single person/couple, families with little kids, or people with unlimited budgets. 

So look forward to a lot of travel posts soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment