Wednesday, June 17, 2015

We're back!

Well, my family and I just returned from our 17 day trip to Europe! We traveled to London, all over France and then Heidelberg, Germany and flew out of Frankfurt.

We had a great time! It was so nice to be able to do this as a family, considering all of the setbacks we had. (Like my dad's appendix rupturing, finding out he had an aneurysm, and not being sure if we were even going to be able to go on the trip until 5 days before we were supposed to leave!)

When we flew into London, my brother came up from France and traveled with us, so it was nice to be able to see him as well!

I took, I don't know exactly, but probably well over 2,000 pictures! So maybe next week I might have some ready to start posting! If not from my camera maybe a few from my phone.

So, I should be back to posting soon! 

Have a great rest of your week!

And you can check out my Instagram if you would like to see a little of what we saw on our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment