Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Currently

Watching - I've been watching Disappeared lately. I was so glad when that show started up again! I just find that show so interesting. But besides that, nothing too new or exciting. Everything we were watching either has ended or will be ending. America's Got Talent will be starting at the end of the month, so we'll be watching that.

Wishing - I had some sort of fun summer plans. I keep getting asked what I have planned for the summer and I literally  have nothing planned. Not even any ideas of anything! 

It kind of stinks where we live because we are 5 hours away from the next closest city, so it's a long ways to get anywhere.

Needing - To go out and retake my sister's senior pictures. I took some a while back, but there's a few shots I want to redo. The plan is to get it done later today!

Reading - Stars Over Sunset Boulevard by Susan Meissner. It's not quite what I thought it was when I first checked it out, but so far it's not too bad. I've been having a hard time finding new books to read because all of my favorite authors either don't have any new books coming out, or don't have anything coming out for a while.

Let me know if you've read anything good lately!

Working on - Getting a few blog posts done. I've got a few fun posts coming up soon!

Thinking about - That it's already almost the end of May and that it's been almost an entire year since we went to Europe! How did that happen? I can't believe how fast this year seems to be going by. Are we really almost halfway through the year already?

What have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on feeling the itch to plan a summer vacation... but nothing is inspiring me either. Or the trips would be WAY too expensive and complicated for this summer. HA! Can't win!

    ReplyDelete