Wednesday, May 11, 2016

April Ipsy Glam Bag

For the most part, I was pleased with this month's glam bag. There were a couple great items, and a few not so great. But nothing that I really disliked or anything!
 Adesse New York Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Irina - I was very interested in trying an organic nail polish, so I was excited to see I was getting one in my glam bag! The color wasn't my favorite, I'm not a huge fan of gray polish, but once I put it on it started to grow on me. Since the polish is a light color, I had to put on a couple of coats. It does go on well and dried pretty quickly. The smell isn't quite as bad as other polishes, which is nice.
 Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Gel to Oil Overnight Repair Treatment - I'm not really a fan of this product. First off, I typically shower at night, so it was pretty inconvenient for me to even try. I didn't really notice much difference after using it. It did smell very nice though. Too much trouble for no results.
 Tarte cosmetics LipSurgence lip crème in Wonder - I really liked this lip crème! The color was pretty and I liked how it looked. It went on very easily and was very creamy. It also was moisturizing and long lasting. The only thing I didn't like was it kind of had a minty flavor that I didn't really care for (It's not strong, I'm just not a huge fan of peppermint). This was definitely my favorite item in this month's bag!
 City Color Cosmetics Highlight Trio - I wasn't real thrilled when I saw I was getting another highlighter, it's just not something I use. I could only use the shade on the right and in the middle, the other one was too dark and orangey and looked weird on me. I'm just not a fan of using highlight because I really don't notice any difference when wearing it. 
 Luxie Beauty Dreamcatcher Tapered Highlighter Brush 522 - I'm kind of indifferent to this brush. It seems well made, is very soft and works well, but I just didn't need another makeup brush.
See the March bag here!

No comments:

Post a Comment