Monday, September 14, 2015

Currently

Reading - I just finished Cold As Ice by MK Gilroy. I was really looking forward to this book because I really really liked the first two in the series, but unfortunately this one just wasn't that good. 

Watching - Pretty much just Shark Tank reruns and The X Factor UK. I'm looking forward to all of the fall shows starting up soon. Castle, The Amazing Race, Hawaii Five-0, and new episodes of Shark Tank.

Drinking - Water and coffee are my typical drinks. Coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day. I just opened a bottle of Trader Joe's sparkling French berry lemonade, which is really good!

Eating - I've really been liking having salads lately. I've been making a southwestern chicken salad for dinner pretty much every week all summer long. It's SO good! I'll have to share the recipe sometime.

Wishing - I was back in Europe! We had such a great time and I really miss the slower, more laid back pace of life there. I miss being able to take the metro or walk places instead of having to drive.

Needing - To wrap my sister's birthday present. And I need to bake her cake. And go to the store to get the ingredients to bake Hannah's cake. I really need to get started on that.

Working on - I have a lot of projects I'm working on. Some knitting, scrapbooking, photo editing, some fall crafts, as well as a few others. I always seem to have a ton of projects going on!

What are you currently up to?

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your beautiful flower pictures. I'm looking forward to some of the new Fall shows, too. Mainly Blindspot and The Walking Dead... can't wait.

    Well, I just finished a diy project for a party that I'm having on Saturday. I'm still working on the menu, though. I know, kind of late to keep changing it when the party is just a few days away...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Flowers are definitely one of my favorite things to photograph!

      I liked your DIY project; so cute! I understand about the menu changing, you have to have just the right foods! Hope you have fun at your party! I hope you will do a blog post about it!

      Delete