Friday, September 4, 2015

Five for Friday

Hey and welcome to my Five for Friday! I hope you all had a great week! I am linking up with Della DevotedCup of Tea, Bright on a Budget and Coffee With Caitlin!

1. Well, as I am sure you've noticed, there is a new blog layout! I was getting a little tired of the old one and have been thinking about redoing it for a while. I've spent the last couple of days designing, editing, and fixing everything, so I hope everyone likes it! I tried looking around for some inspiration, but everyone seems to be doing the boring black and white look. I wanted some color! And I added a button on the side if anyone is interested in one!

2. My mom's birthday was last Friday and one of the things I got for my mom was a bag of Lindt chocolates. We all really like Lindt chocolate, so everyone really liked this gift! They had several different gift bags you could pick from, and then you can select 3 different flavors to fill a bag with 75 chocolates! I picked the orange, raspberry, and salted caramel. Definitely a great gift idea!
3. It seems kind of crazy that it is September already! I am pretty happy that it is almost fall. The temperatures have cooled slightly here, it's only supposed to be in the 70's next week. Which is okay with me! Bring on the cooler weather! And I'm looking forward to fall TV. Haha!

4. In case you missed it, I shared a tutorial on how to make cold brewed coffee. If you've never had cold brewed coffee, you should try it, it's pretty good ;)
5. I came across this website that has a bunch of free printable vintage maps. I printed out the one of the British Isles and I really like it! The quality is great and I want to print out the one of Paris next!
Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Who wouldn't? It's definitely a great gift idea! Or a great way to treat yourself ;)

      Delete