Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Harry Potter party

Since today is my sister Hannah's birthday, I thought I would post some pictures from the Harry Potter party we did for her a few years ago. 

My whole family really likes Harry Potter, so it was really fun to throw this party for her! 
My dad wanted to help with Hannah's party, but we weren't sure what to have him do. I asked him if he maybe wanted to make a wand. He came back a little while later with this! I thought he did a pretty good job! I think Ollivander has some competition ;)
All of the labels and images were printed from random websites. I can't find the link to the labels we used on the Honeyduke's candy jars. I'll add the link if I come across it sometime.
Looking for more Harry Potter content? Check out the pictures from when we went on the Harry Potter studio tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment