Monday, July 11, 2016

June Ipsy glam bag

Liptini Cream Lip Color in Pinktini - This product wasn't too bad. I liked the shade, it's not too bold; great for everyday wear. It's creamy and almost a lip stain. The only negative about this is that since it's not in a stick form (like a lipstick) it's not practical for on the go use since you have to use your finger to apply it.
Crown Brush 3 Tone Bronzer - I didn't like this product at all. I don't wear bronzer in the first place, and I just didn't care for the shades.
Delectable by Cake Beauty Everything Balm - This product was okay. It worked fine as a lip gloss, the flavor was nice and it seems moisturizing. It says you can use it for anything on the tube, but I don't think I would want to use it in my hair or anything considering it's kind of sticky. I don't think it's really practical for anything else except lip gloss.
Formula X nail polish in Wingwoman - I liked the nail polish, just not the color. It was too bright for me. I'm not really a fan of bright colors, especially anything bright red or pink on my nails. I did like the brand, it seemed like good quality and it went on well. I went about 5 days before it even started chipping. And I'm always cooking, washing dishes, working with my hands, stuff like that. Even then, it only chipped on a couple of nails. So it's definitely quality polish, just wasn't a great shade for me.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Fireball - I did like the pigmentation of the Fireball eye shadow, a little bit goes a long ways! And it changes color in the light from a pinkish to more orange. If it was just pink it wouldn't be too bad, but I didn't care for the orangey color. I'm more of a fan of neutral eye shadow, so this just wasn't a great shade for me.
Overall, I was kind of disappointed again. While I liked several of the products, they just weren't the right colors/shades.

I redid the style profile on Ipsy after the May bag, so I'm not sure if it made a difference or not with the June bag. I think I'll give Ipsy another chance and see what is in the August bag, otherwise I might be cancelling. 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? Is there anything you would be interested in trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment