Monday, July 18, 2016

Lavender farm

We headed out to a local lavender farm a couple weekends ago so my mom could pick some lavender. We had visited this farm last year and I also wanted to get some pictures! 

It had been raining on and off all day, so during a break in the rain we headed out. 

Most of the lavender had been picked over, so while my mom and sister picked some bunches, I took pictures.

We weren't there too long before it started raining again. I didn't want my camera to get wet so I finished up taking pictures and hurried back to the car while my mom and sister finished up.

Despite the rain and the gray light tone, I still got a few nice shots.
 The bee flew away right as I took the picture. While it turned out blurry, I still kinda like it!
Have you ever visited a lavender farm?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are some really great shots! You have inspired me to get out and take more pictures!

    Thanks so much for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It definitely helps to have something pretty to photograph! I'm glad I could inspire someone to get out and take pictures! If you ever have any photography questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :)
    And thanks for hosting the link up! It will be fun to find some new (or at least new to me!) bloggers!

    ReplyDelete