Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Alki Beach, Seattle

While we were in Seattle last month we decided to stop by Alki Beach. Despite the fact I grew up near-ish to Seattle, Alki beach was one place I had never been to.

The weather was pretty decent while we were there. It was warm, albeit a bit hazy out. 

Alki Beach a nice view of the Seattle skyline and it's also a nice place to go for a walk, but besides that it isn't really too exciting of a place. 
So while the view was nice, Alki Beach isn't somewhere I would go out of my way to visit if it's your first time visiting Seattle. 

I would recommend Kerry Park instead as the location is a bit more convenient and the Queen Anne neighborhood is quite charming.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Great views! I feel like they've used shots from here on Grey's before haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably have! It's a great spot to get the whole Seattle skyline!

    ReplyDelete