Monday, July 16, 2018

June Ipsy Glam Bag Review

KALEIDO COSMETICS Skin Blush in Prom Queen: The color looks okay as is, but once I applied it it was hardly noticeable. I applied several layers and it was still just a very subtle color with just a hint of shimmer. So while not necessarily a bad thing, just know that it is a very subtle shade.
M·A·C Prep + Prime Skin: This was okay. I really didn't notice any difference with using this versus any other primer I've used. Except for the fact this wasn't pore minimizing or smoothing or anything. I haven't tried very many M·A·C cosmetics, but I always feel like they are a bit overrated.
KVOSSNYC Macaroon Lip Balm: This was okay. It doesn't smell at all to me, which was a bit disappointing as I was looking forward to a macaroon taste/scent! It is fairly moisturizing, but I just don't care for the greasy feel and the fact you have to use your finger to apply it. It's just not sanitary.
HEY HONEY Come Clean: Propolis & Minerals Facial Scrub: This was fine. It's pretty thick and I had trouble getting it out of the tube at first. Overall though it has a nice, light scent and it worked fine. Nothing too spectacular but it was nice as a sample.
FINDING FERDINAND Mini Lip Stick in Au Naturel: This color was so ugly. It's supposed to be more of a nude color, but it's just too brown on me and looks terrible. It also does not apply very well (it's not smooth and feels kind of waxy). Overall I really didn't care for this.
This was just an okay bag for me. There weren't any standout products or any products that I really didn't like either. Overall they were all just kind of boring.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment