Monday, July 23, 2018

Pike Place Market

Pretty much every time we go to Seattle we have to stop by Pike Place Market. I just always enjoy walking around there and checking out the flowers! 

This time though was by far the worst crowd-wise I have ever seen. There were just SO MANY people that it was hard to get around or really even look at anything.

The weather was really nice and I did manage to get a fair amount of flower pictures, so that is always nice! 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your pictures are so beautiful! I love flowers so much! And peonies are my favorite! I've never been to Seattle, but now, I really want to go!

    Sarah
    wholeheartedwanderings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should definitely visit someday! The flowers are always so beautiful! And cheap! We bought a HUGE bouquet for only $15!

    ReplyDelete