Friday, January 25, 2019

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!
1. I picked up this stuff from the Dollar Spot at Target. I really liked the wooden clip board and thought it would look nice hanging on the wall with some sort of art print on it. And then I just can't pass up washi tape!
2. I had been eyeing this L'Oreal eyeshadow palette for a while now but didn't want to pay full price for it ($15.99), so I was surprised to find it with a clearance sticker on it at Target! I also had a $1.00 off coupon, so I was able to pick it up for only $6.98!
3. I made these brownies on Wednesday and they were a big hit with my family and our small group! 
10/10 would recommend giving them a try!
4. So apparently my sister and I are going shopping today. Which is something I've been wanting to do for a little while but the mall is a little out of the way for us so we don't go very often. It seems like every store is having sales lately so I'm hoping to pick up a few thing! There's a jacket I've been eyeing from H&M, so I hope they have it in store to try on! Have you picked up any good deals lately?

5. On Monday I shared a Currently post, and then on Wednesday I shared my Top 10 Most Read blog posts from 2018!

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Those brownies look delicious - I love Sally's Baking Addiction. What a deal on that eye shadow. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Target $1 Spot has some super cute stuff right now! It's a good thing I didn't see that washi tape because I can't resist anything with hearts but DEF don't need any more washi tape! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love her recipes too! And I'm glad I was able to get a good deal on the eyeshadow too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really do! I haven't bought anything from the Dollar Spot in months but lately I've been buying so much! I really didn't need any more washi tape either but I couldn't help myself!

    ReplyDelete