Monday, January 7, 2019

2018 In Review

January
My first post of the year (besides a Five for Friday) was a review of my December Ipsy glam bag!
I shared some of my recent beauty purchases.
And I shared three different book review this month. 
February
I started off the month with a review of my January Ipsy glam bag.
 And I also shared a review of the Best of Boots Target Beauty box.
I also posted three book reviews.
March
I did not blog very much in March! Besides two Five for Friday posts, the only other post I put up was my February Ipsy glam bag.
April
I got a fair amount of posts up in April. Such as an Easter weekend recap, our trip to Salt Lake City, my March Ipsy glam bag review, I shared some of my favorite lip products and some pictures of the lilacs in my backyard
May
May started off with some vacation posts. I posted about our day in Washington DC. 

And I also shared a review of the April Ipsy glam bag!
June
In June I shared a couple of book reviews: Lone Witness by Rachel Dylan and Blind Betrayal by Nancy Mehl. I also shared a review of the May Ipsy glam bag.
And I shared some of my recent scrapbook pages!
July 
My first post of the month was one where I shared some of my recent purchases.
I also shared some pictures from our time in Washington. Which included pictures from Alki beach, Pike Place Market, and my grandparents garden!
August
I really didn't blog very much in August. Besides one Five for Friday post, where I talked a little bit about what an awful past few weeks I'd had, I only shared a review of my July Ipsy glam bag and a currently post
September
My first post in September was our itinerary from our day in DC.
October
In October I shared a couple of book reviews. I shared a review of Delayed Justice by Cara C. Putman and a review of Royally In Trouble by Jenny B. Jones. (Which you need to read if you haven't!)

I also shared a Currently post, which just so happened to be my 400th blog post!

As well as a review of my September Ipsy glam bag.
November
I did not blog very much in November. I shared a review of the book Things Left Unsaid by Courtney Walsh and I shared a weekend recap from a day out in DC.
December
I started off the month with a review of my October Ipsy glam bag, and I also shared some pictures from when we visited Berkeley Plantation.
My last couple posts of the month were of some of my recent purchases and some pictures of our Christmas decor!
Previous years in review
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment