Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Top 10 Most Read Blog Posts of 2018

I was looking through some of my blog stats from the past year and I am always surprised at which posts received the most pageviews. It usually isn't posts I would expect!

For instance, pretty much all of these posts are not ones I would have picked as ones that were my favorite. That's not to say I don't like my own posts (because I work hard on them!) but I guess maybe because they're just different than my own personal favorites. So I think a list of my own favorite blogs posts from the past year might be in order! 

I did skip over Five for Friday posts because those always seem to get a lot of pageviews and I wanted to just include unique posts.

I always think that book review posts aren't going to be popular, but there are three here so I guess maybe I am wrong about that! And makeup/beauty posts seem to be popular as well!

Is there anything you would like to see more of? What kind of posts do you like reading about? I'm always up for ideas!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment