Wednesday, June 12, 2019

US Capitol Tour

A couple of weeks ago we were in DC and decided to go on a tour of the US Capitol. The tour is free and we were able to just walk right in and get tickets. It is recommended that you reserve tickets in advance, but you can just walk in and get them too; although you will probably have to wait if you are visiting during the summer.

We enjoyed the tour and thought it was interesting to see the inside of the Capitol since we've seen the outside of it so many times! 

The tour lasted around 45 minutes, which, according to our tour guide, is longer than it typically lasts.

I didn't have my camera with me, so all of the pictures below were taken with my phone. So while the quality isn't quite as good as it would have been with my camera, you still can see what it was like!

Have you ever toured somewhere interesting?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment