Monday, June 17, 2019

Currently

Working on - Editing some pictures. I got caught up on my pictures and then we went to a botanical garden last Friday so I need to go through those and get them edited and ready to post.

Watching - Since it's summer there isn't a lot on right now, but we have been watching America's Got Talent and, as always, Dateline. I've also been watching through Stranger Things again in anticipation for season 3 coming out next month!

Eating - Lots of berries lately! I've been getting quite a few strawberries and some blueberries at the store lately and they've been so good! Blueberries have been a bit hit and miss unfortunately, but the strawberries sure have been good!

Making - I made some of my soft maple & brown sugar granola and some cookies yesterday. Gluten free peanut butter cookies with M&M's for my sister and a few chocolate chip cookies for myself. 

Needing - To get caught up on my June Photo A Day challenge. I'm a few days behind and need to figure out what to do about several prompts.

Buying - Summer clothes. I've purchased this dress and this skirt from H&M. H&M has had so many great clothes lately! I'd been eyeing both the dress and the skirt for a while now, and they kept selling out online and neither of the stores in my area had them in my size, so I was happy to be able to snag them both!

Reading - I finished Second Chance Summer a little while back and it was actually pretty good. I don't typically read many YA books anymore, but I had seen it recommended and decided to give it a try. The ending is really sad (you know it's coming but it still gets you!) so be warned that it's not a light summer fun read. It has moments of that, but there is a sad ending! 

But besides that I haven't really read anything too interesting.

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. That butterfly picture is gorgeous! And pb cookies with M&Ms sound AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And my sister really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete