Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Recent Purchases 4

Luxe Floral-Print Swing Tank for Women: Unfortunately this print is no longer available, (I guess that is what I get for taking too long to post this!) but I did link to the available prints. I have several of these tanks and I really like them! The material is really soft and flattering. I typically have trouble finding clothes that fit me from Old Navy (typically they are too short and boxy for me.) but these tanks are great! Old Navy is always coming out with new prints, so I will likely be purchasing more of these in the future! 

Dr Scholls's Madison Shoes: I bought these because I really needed something comfortable yet somewhat stylish for walking (especially when we are in DC and end up walking 5+ miles at a time!) and these are pretty great! I was unsure about the style, but it's grown on me. I think the farthest I've walked in them is about 5 miles and my feet didn't hurt. Also, the insoles are removable so they can be replaced with something else. These come in lots of different colors too!

Dr Scholl's Dawned Wedge Slip On in black: I bought these because I wanted something a little dressier than the Madison Shoes for walking around and decided to give these a try. They are really comfortable and I like how they look! 

Being the second pair of Dr Scholl's shoes I've purchased I would definitely buy more styles in the future. Unlike some people, I do care more about comfort than style; and with these I can have both!

Aerie camp short in Olive Fun: I needed some shorts and thought these were cute so I decided to try them. I was kind of between sizes on them and ended up going with the smaller size, so maybe try them on in store if you can. I like that these are a bit of a higher waist (but not a high waist if that makes sense.) The material is really lightweight and there are lots of colors to choose from too!

Jersey Wrap Dress in black: I first purchased this in the white/dotted pattern, but ended up exchanging it for the black. While I liked the white, I was afraid of getting it stained so I decided the black would be a safer bet! Anyways, the fit is really nice and the wrap style is super flattering. 

Mid-Rise Linen-Blend Shorts in Chambray Blue: Another Old Navy win for me! I bought a pair of these shorts in black last year and decided to pick up another pair for this summer. I really like the Chambray Blue color and the material is light and super comfortable. The legs fit pretty wide on me so I'll probably just have my mom take them in a bit so they're a bit more fitted, but otherwise they're great!

Linen Pants: I haven't been into New York & Company in years, but while at the mall with my mom she decided to go in and look around. I saw these pants and decided to give them a try. They were one of those things that I saw and couldn't decided if they were cute or would look horrible, but after trying them on I ended up really liking them! They fit really well and the linen material is really comfortable.


What have you purchased lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. I really love those lavender sneakers, they're so cute and a different than the usual blush color. I'm looking for some new, dressier sneakers, but slip-on shoes are mostly a miss for me because my feet are so narrow--I end up just walking out of them! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The color was what really sold them for me! I typically buy neutral colored shoes so I can wear them with more outfits but the lavender was just so pretty that I had to buy them! My mom has very narrow feet so I totally understand the issue! I don't know if you've looked on Zappos before, but they have tons of shoes and you can search by width. They also have free shipping and free returns if they don't fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog.
    You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good
    asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    ReplyDelete