Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden Part 1

Last month my mom, sister, and I decided to visit the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. It had been on our list of places to visit since we moved here, so it was nice to finally go! The weather was hot that day, but not too humid.

We arrived mid-afternoon, so the lighting was kind of harsh, which isn't the greatest for taking pictures, but not too bad either!

The garden was just so beautiful! There was so many different flowers and plants, nice walking trails, and things to look at we spent several hours there and didn't even realize we were there for as long as we were!

I took so many pictures I split this up into several posts. I have one more post with pictures of the gardens, and then another post featuring the butterfly house!
Have you ever visited a botanical garden?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the coneflowers and the lilies! What beautiful shots of the botanical gardens!

    ReplyDelete