Monday, July 22, 2019

Currently

Working on - Editing some pictures from a botanical garden we went to last month. I am hoping to share them next week, I just have a bit of editing to finish up first.

Trying - I tried a chocolate chip cookie recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction this past week and they were really good. I don't know that I liked them better than my own recipe, but I think I'm going to have to make a couple of changes to my current recipe to see if I can make them even better!

Eating - Lots of berries! I really like blueberries, so I have been enjoying those! As well as strawberries, raspberries, and Northwest cherries. I was surprised to see that they sell Northwest cherries over here in Virginia, but they do! They really are the best.

Wishing - For the weather to cool down! It's been in the mid to upper 90's all week and with the heat index it's been over 100. Fortunately our house stays nice and cool so I try to avoid going outside! But I am definitely looking forward to some cooler weather.

Needing - To work on my photo a day pictures. It's already July 22 and I haven't taken a single photo for the month! Oops!

Reading - I haven't really read anything good or worth mentioning lately, but, I am looking forward to the new book Fragments of Fear by Carrie Stuart Parks. I've read all of her books and really liked them, so I'm hoping this new one will be good!

Watching - There hasn't been much on but we've been watching America's Got Talent and Dateline.

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. This heat has been brutal! Glad to hear you've been able to keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly has! I am so ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete