Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Target Beauty Box - In Your Skin

I haven't purchased a Target beauty box in quite a while, (I had to look, the last one I bought was in February of 2018!) because they just haven't had anything interesting. There were some random ones in store (like the one below) so I thought I would give this one a try.
Garnier SkinActive Rose Mist Spray: I don't really get the point of facial sprays, but this was just okay. It smells okay but didn't really seem to do anything. The sprayer wasn't great, but I wasn't expecting much from a little sample bottle. It just really didn't seem to do anything.
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant: I've tried Native deodorant in the past and had a horrible reaction to it, so I wasn't interested in trying it again! As much as I would like to find a great natural deodorant, I have tried SO many and always seem to have horrible reactions to them. 
Method Body Wash Pure Peace: I liked this body wash. The scent is really nice yet not overpowering. Sometimes floral scents can be overpowering and perfumey, but this is nice! It's not a scent I would have picked out myself but I did like it. It lathers nicely and doesn't dry out my skin.
Pixi Rose Tonic: I've tried the Pixi Glow Tonic in the past and thought it was fine, but for some reason the Rose Tonic made my face break out. I was really disappointed by this as it was the only product in this box that I really wanted to try!
Garnier SkinActive Rose Water 3-in-1 Moisturizer Packette:  I was interested in trying this mask but it smelled so horrible I had to wash it off! It's super oily and greasy feeling which made it hard to wash off. But overall the smell was just so off-putting it I just couldn't stand it.
I was really disappointed with this box! Basically the only product I really wanted to try was the Pixi Rose Tonic but that was a disappointment. I did like the body wash, so I am glad I got at least one good product out of this box! I did have a coupon when I purchased this box so it was only $3.50, so I don't feel like I wasted too much money.

Have you tried any of these products?


http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. That's a bummer that the box was such a disappointment. That's basically why I stopped getting beauty boxes--I'd rather pick out products and be disappointed by them, I guess! :D I've seen that body wash around, though, and may need to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I cancelled my Ipsy last year because they just never seemed to send decent stuff. And I started ending up with too much stuff!

    ReplyDelete