Monday, July 1, 2019

My June 2019 Photo A Day Pictures

I had a hard time with the prompts this month! Some of them were just difficult for me to put into a photo. For instance, day 21 was 'On My Mind'. How do you photograph that? I mean, I usually have a lot on my mind but how does one put that into a photo? I just ended up taking a picture of the oven and a timer as I was making brownies because I had my baking brownies on my mind. 

Unexpected was another difficult prompt. Again, how does one photograph that? I just picked the squirrel picture because I didn't expect to see one sitting like that. Not particularly interesting or how I would have preferred to photograph those prompts, but at least it was something I guess!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment