Friday, September 6, 2019

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am Linking up with Bright on a BudgetDella DevotedBYBMG and Andrea!

1. I was at Kroger last week and picked up these pretty flowers! They had several pretty bouquets, but I really liked the color combination of these. 
2. My mom's birthday was last week and I made this funfetti cake for her! I used this recipe for a 6in cake, but substituted 1 whole egg + 1 egg white instead of 3 egg whites and added about 1/3 cup of sprinkles. The cake was so good and my mom really liked it! Since it was just the two of us, the 6 in size was just right!
3. Did you know that the newest season (season 10) of the Great British Bake Off is on Netflix? They're airing a new episode each week (the same week it airs in the UK). My mom and I are big fans of the show and are looking forward to watching it tonight! And if you've never watched it, YOU NEED TO! It's so good.
4. So a couple of weeks ago I was in the kitchen rinsing out a glass at the sink and I looked up and saw this frog staring in the window at me! He was just sitting there on the window ledge, staring into the kitchen. He sat there for a really long time.

And then the next night he was on the window! We haven't seen him again, but it was kind of odd to see a frog on the window like that!
5. In case you missed it, on Wednesday I shared my August Photo A Day pictures!

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

5 comments:

  1. Love the frog/toad! Actually came accross 2 in the last week! Fun!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers and that cake looks quite tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny thing! I've never seen a frog do that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And the cake was very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's neat! I hear toads all the time behind my house but I don't see them very often! Especially in the window like that!

    ReplyDelete