Monday, September 9, 2019

Recent Purchases 5

Women's V Neck Button Down Skater Dress with Pockets: I had been looking for a dress like this for quite some time and was pretty happy to see it on Amazon! I've had not the greatest luck with ordering clothes from Amazon. I bought this polka dot dress a while back and I still really love it (I wear it quite often!) but besides that, I've ended up returning most of the clothes I've purchased from there. So I was cautiously optimistic about this dress. Luckily for me I ended up really liking it! It fits great, the fabric is stretchy and light (but not too thin), the length is great, and since the buttons are non-functioning, you don't have to worry about gaping! It also has pockets!

Paper-bag Skirt: I typically have trouble finding skirts I like. They are always too short or too long or the waist fits weird, but despite that, this paper-bag skirt fits great! I like the buttons and the tie waist. The top half of the buttons are non-functioning, but the bottom half of them can be unbuttoned. It's kind of a midi length, so from about the knee down the buttons can be unbuttoned. Anyways, I really like it!

Dress with Buttons: I really like this dress and how it fits, but unfortunately I haven't had a chance to wear it yet!

Juniors' SO Perfect Tee in Ditsy Red: I picked this top up while at Kohl's. I don't go into Kohl's very often, but I was there with my mom and happened to walk by this. I always like a good floral print, and while the material is pretty cheap, I paid less than $10 for this top so even though it isn't the greatest quality I like it.

Aerie Move High Waisted Moto 7/8 Legging: I've been eyeing these leggings for over a year but just couldn't justify the price. I'd even tried them on in store several times to make sure I really liked them. They'd go on sale from time to time but I just felt like the quality didn't justify the price. Finally, I saw these for 40% off, plus I had a $10 Aerie reward so I had to get them! 

Aerie Distressed Boyfriend T-Shirt in Royal Palm: I'm still a little unsure about this shirt. The color isn't too bad, but the fit is kind of not what I was expecting. I probably should have sized down on it, so the one I ordered is a bit too big. Otherwise, the material is SO soft!

Aerie Distressed V-Neck Boyfriend T-Shirt in Somber Navy: This t-shirt is a bit longer than it seems. It runs big, and I did order my normal size (only because I was hoping it would be long enough to wear with leggings.) otherwise ordering a size down worked too. I like the fit and the V-neck isn't too deep.

Have you ordered any new clothes lately?


http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress from Amazon! How cute! I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them recently, in a variety of sizes, because it's just so hard to tell which one will work out! Today, I need to figure out all of my returns, haha! Btw, if you're back at Kohl's, check out the So leggings. I got a cropped pair with pockets that I just love, and I think they were around $20!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like it too! I was just at Kohl's; I'll have to look for those leggings next time I go!

    ReplyDelete