Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My August 2019 Photo A Day Pictures

The theme this month was food! Which, for some reason, was really difficult for me! I think mostly because I am not one of those people who always has their phone on them. So any time I was in the kitchen cooking or baking, I'd make something and then forget to take a picture of it.

Also, our kitchen has terrible lighting. Like, even on a really bright sunny day I still have to turn the lights on because it's so dark you can't really see. There's one overhead light and any time I do take pictures there's a glare.

This isn't my favorite month of pictures, but I did the best I could!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the cake with the sprinkles heart!

    ReplyDelete