Monday, December 24, 2018

Our Christmas Decor

I always enjoy seeing our house all decorated for Christmas. I also enjoy seeing how other people decorate for Christmas, so I thought I would share some of our decorations!

My mom has quite a few decorations, most of which are snowman themed. It makes it nice because we can leave the decorations up after Christmas too!

Since we are in a new house this year it took a bit longer to decorate as we had to find new places to put everything. This house has kind of a weird layout which made it hard to decorate. We also don't have very much wall space to hang pictures and signs. So basically we just put stuff wherever we could! 

Anyways, my mom did a great job decorating and the house does look pretty festive!

Merry Christmas!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! Your house is so festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really enjoy having all the decorations out! But it's a little sad when it's time to put it all away!

    ReplyDelete