Monday, January 20, 2020

Currently

Working on - Lots of blog stuff. I finally got caught up on blog comments. I hate getting behind on that, but I'm glad I got caught up! I really need to get better about responding quicker.

I've also been working on a new blog layout. It's been a long time since I've changed the layout, so it's about time. I started working on one design, but I wasn't liking how it was looking so I scrapped that idea and have been trying to find some inspiration for something different. I've got some ideas so I just need to sit down and play around with it!

Needing - To finish up several blog posts. I've had a lot of ideas for posts but just haven't had the time to sit down and work on them. I've gotten several started but I just need to finish them!

Reading - I got the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for Christmas so I have been reading through that! 

Buying - I haven't really bought anything too exciting lately. I did just purchase this tunic tee from Amazon. I ordered it in the medium blue color and I really like it. It's actually long enough, the material is soft, and I like how it fits.

Watching - There hasn't been too much on lately, but the only thing particularly interesting we've been watching is Dateline and Shark Tank. We also started watching Agent Carter on Disney+ and that's been pretty good.

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. I hate being behind on blog comments too, yet it seems that I'm always behind! I guess I've come to accept it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? It's so annoying haha

    ReplyDelete