Wednesday, January 22, 2020

My Year of Photo A Day

Today I thought I would share all of my 2019 photo a day pictures! It's kind of fun (for me at least!) to scroll through and see an entire year of pictures.

At the bottom of the post I liked to the individual post if you are interested in seeing them that way.

I'm planning on doing this again for 2020, although I haven't taken a single photo for January yet! Definitely planning on getting on that this week!

If you are interested in joining in and doing the photo a day for 2020 as well, you can find the prompts here!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

3 comments:

  1. This is ridiculously cool! What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! Looking for someone whom loves to enjoy life with me. I also hope he can be real to me forever. A man can build romantic, understanding guy and a happy home to both of us. I have no age limit. Let know know you like me or I won't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It was a really fun project!

    ReplyDelete