Monday, January 6, 2020

2019 in Review

January
One of my first posts of the year was a DIY on how to make a marble tile look backdrop!

February

March
April
In April, I started off the month with Part 3 of our visit to the Outer Banks.

I shared several other fun posts. Such as: Visiting Historic JamestowneVisiting the National Cherry Blossom Festival in DC, as well as Part 1 and Part 2 of our visit to the National Arboretum.
May 

June
In June I shared my May Photo A Day Picturesmy Recent Purchases 4a review of the book Living Lies by Natalie Walters, and some pictures from our tour of the US Capitol!
July
I shared Part 1 and Part 2 of our visit to the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC.
August
September
October
I didn't post much in October, but I did share my September Photo A Day Pictures, our visit to the Dr Pepper Museum, and our Fall Decor.
November
December




And I ended the month by sharing our Christmas Decorations!

Previous years in review
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment