Friday, May 8, 2020

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I'm linking up with Andrea this week! It's been a pretty uneventful week but I managed to come up with a couple of things to share!

1. My mom and I went strawberry picking again yesterday. We picked two buckets and plan to just eat some and freeze the rest.
2. I finally got some new shoes and so far I'm really liking them! My other ones were literally falling apart so it was definitely time for some new ones. I bought one pair and had to return them because they were so uncomfortable. I wanted these to begin with, but talked myself out of them because I thought the others would be better. Unfortunately they weren't so I ended up back with these! Anyways, they're pretty comfortable and fit nicely!
3. I had to go to Trader Joe's yesterday and I picked up this pretty bouquet of flowers for my mom for Mother's Day! I already gave them to her, otherwise I wouldn't be sharing them yet! I really appreciate the fact that Trader Joe's doesn't jack up the price of flowers right before a holiday like certain other stores. (I'm looking at you, Kroger.)
4. So here's a random Trader Joe's find, but this hand soap smells so nice! The scent isn't obnoxious or perfumey like a lot of hand soaps. And I also don't find it to be drying on my skin either. 
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful! And strawberries sound so yummy right now. It’s seriously considering growing some. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those sneakers! I just got new sneakers too, right before the stay-at-home order, and they have definitely come in handy on walks around the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful strawberries. Bet they tasted wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They certainly are! The the strawberries have been so delicious! I know strawberries aren't always the easiest to grow, but they certainly are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I have really been liking them too. It's amazing how nice new comfortable shoes make you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sure did! I'm hoping to get out and pick some more before the strawberry season is over!

    ReplyDelete