Monday, January 4, 2021

Currently

Hi! It's been a while since I've really posted regularly, but that is going to change because I have lots of things to share! I think I'm finally in a place where I have some consistent content to share so I'm working on that!

Working on - Putting together lots of blog posts! I have quite a few things to share so it's nice to finally be able to start checking stuff off of my to-do list! And to start blogging again!

Watching - There hasn't been a lot of new shows on over the last few weeks with Christmas, but during Christmas break my family binge watched all of The Mandalorian. My sister and I watched it as it was released, so it was the second time watching for us, but the rest of my family hadn't seen it and we all really enjoyed it! If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it!

My sister is a big fan of The Child (also known as "baby Yoda". I won't spoil it by telling you his real name!) But if anything, watch The Mandalorain for him!
Reading - I read 84 books in 2020! Although it's been a little while since I read anything worth recommending. Lately everything I've read has been kind of mediocre. I've been thinking about writing a post on my favorite reads from the past year.

Listening to - I'll have to do post about all the podcasts I listen to because I listen to quite a few, but a few recent ones I've listened to are season two of Dr. Death and Do No Harm by NBC. Both were very interesting. 

Starting - On Photo A Day for 2021. I gave up on it last year, but I'd like to start doing it again this year.

Playing - My Nintendo Switch! I got one for my birthday last month and it's been really fun to have a game system of my own. We've always had Nintendo systems in our house, but both of the recent systems (Switch and Wii U) were technically my sister's (although we played them together.) So it really is nice to have a system of my own!

I got the Switch that came with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and then my sister got me Super Mario Bros U for Christmas and my parents got me Zelda Breath of the Wild,so I've been playing all of those games!

Finishing - I've been finishing up my to-do list. Not very exciting for anyone else, but I've been able to check off quite a few things and it always feels really nice to be able to do that!

How have you been lately? What have you been doing currently? Are you starting anything new in 2021? Let me know in the comments!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete