Monday, January 11, 2021

2020 In Review

2020 was such an interesting year to put it mildly. It started off okay where we were excited to go to Washington in February to visit family and friends, only to come back and the whole country pretty much went into lockdown in March. I (as well as pretty much everyone!) really wasn't able to get out and do many things. 

I tried to take advantage of as many opportunities as I could (like visiting the local botanical garden), but for the most part I just kind of took a break from blogging. Which obviously meant I didn't do nearly as much blogging as I had hoped to at the beginning of the year! 

Despite that though, I'm looking forward to getting back into it and compiling a list of the posts I did mange to put up!

January
I started off the month with a Five for Friday post, as well as several compilation posts; which included: a 2019 in Review post, December Photo A Day Pictures, and my Year of Photo A Day pictures.

February
My first post of the month was my Favorite Pictures from 2019. I always enjoy these posts because it's a fun way to look through all of the different things I did over the past year.

March
In March I shared my favorite posts from 2019, my February Photo A Day pictures, and three Five for Friday posts. Two of which I talked about our trip to Washington (ONE and TWO)(THREE).
April
I only posted 3 times in April. A Currently post, my March Photo A Day pictures, and my Recent Beauty Purchases
May 
I posted quite a bit in May. I started off with a Five for Friday, I shared Part 1Part 2, and Part 3 of our visit to the Norfolk Botanical Garden. I also shared some of my Recent Purchases.
June
In June I only posted twice. I shared my May Photo A Day Pictures and my pictures from the Norfolk Botanical Garden Rose Garden
July
In July I did a 20 Questions: All About The Blogger post. I wrote a couple Five for Friday posts. One post I shared about how we got to watch the USAF Thunderbirds practice and another post where I shared some more pictures from the botanical garden!
August
September
No posts in September!

October
I also didn't post anything in October!

November
I only posted 3 times in November. My first post was a Currently post. I shared our visit to Fort Monroe. I also shared some of my Recent Purchases.
December
I only posted once in December, and that was a post about our visit to Asheville, NC, and when we hiked Triple Falls!
That's a wrap on 2020!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recap. You had a great 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Despite how crazy 2020 was, it's nice to look back and see that there were some nice moments.

    ReplyDelete